Oh...How I long for Spring!

Scrap with Us had a lovely ATC theme this month of seasons. My favourite season is Spring, and with this cold winter weather I just can't wait for this season and the joyous transformations that goes along with it! 

Here are the completed ATC:




A brief overview on how I created this:

I embossed my new hero art stamp (large flower background) in white on craft card paper slightly smaller than a ATC. I than coloured the main image using my inktense pencils (which I absolutely L.O.V.E!). Distressed the edges, then stuck it down to the ATC card (which originally was pink coloured card stock, but ended up liking the look of craft paper better - gives it a nice recycled spring feel). Then I printer 'welcome spring' (also on craft paper) and (painfully) cut each letter out individually and glued them to the ATC. (Repeat 8 times!)

These are probably my favourite ATC so far... Lot of fun creating these cards, and we all know I love the look of embossed white on craft paper, but whose silly idea was it to cut each letter out individually!

For those following me, you will have previously read that I have been applying for design teams. This week I completed another application, this time for i {heart} papers. So far no luck with being accepted, but I will continue to apply. 

:)

Happy Crafting! (hopefully somewhere nice and warm).



 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!