A Happy Hello...

Hello there! 

Just a quick post tonight, sharing a card I created this week. I have to say I'm totally in love with all these flower stamps I bought recently - and I'll apologise in advance as the next few post may be very flower orientated.

This stamp (Hero Arts - Flower Garden) has so many beautiful small flower, it was hard to choose which ones to use. Stamped using various dye inks - mainly memento inks, some lawn fawn.




I love how some cards just make you feel happy - this is one of them for me! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

  1. lovely, super stamping and layers....cuuute! so glad you played along with u at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful card! I can understand why you enjoy this set. Great way to pull in all the colors, thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love flower cards they are so cheerful, and this card is so cheerful, well done, keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect card for spring! Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and love all the colours!
    Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and I love those flowers! Thanks for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)