Yay! I'm designing for...

I have some wonderful exciting new to share with you this post. I was offered a position to design for the Paper Flourish - Kaisercraft Kit Club Design Team...and....happily accepted!

These kits will be showcasing Kaiserkraft - an Aussie brand that have a huge range of crafty goodness - stamps, paperpacks (LOVE THESE!!), embellishments, and very new, dies! I'm very excited (and nervous) to get my hand on some of these and show you what I can create with them - hopefully giving you some inspiration to make your own awesome cards, tags whatever you wish, with these awesome products.



Here is one of a 3 set card created using the June Kit, which is now featured on their blog (with instructions!)  Don't know what a Kaisercraft Kit Club is?? Click here to go to the Paper Flourish Blog and find out!!!





Other cards I created using this kit will be showcased on Paper Flourish Blog or facebook page for the month of June. Here is one card I created using leftovers from the kit. I think I managed to create 8 cards before I ran out of paper to be able to create anymore :) 



So stay tuned, many more exciting creations are coming! Cant wait to get into July's kit. Super excited to be on this design team.

P.S. Feel free to comment here or over at the Paper Flourish blog/fb page! I love reading all your comments :)

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)