Christmas....in September???

Today I'm sharing a few of my September Kit cards designed for Paper Flourish Kaisercraft kitsI'm pretty happy with what I created, even though at first I didn't really like the idea of coming up with a Christmas idea (at the time - I thought it was way to early to be bringing my Christmas crafting mojo to the table!!!!) But I saw on facebook the other week that there's 100 days till Christmas! 100!! So...I'm pretty happy I'm all organised with a few Christmas cards now added to my collection.

Here are the cards using Kaisercraft - Home for Christmas Collection.

Card 1 (Merry Christmas)
Supplies Used: Sugar Plum, Pinecones,Poinsettia, Home for Christmas - Sticker Sheet, String.
Other: Stitched Rectangle Die, Star Nestable Die, Circle, Nestable Die, Glue Dots, 3D Foam Tape, Kraft Cardstock.

This card is entered into SSS - Die Crazy Challenge.

Supplies: Poinsettia, Pinecones, Decoration, Kraft Cardstock, Egg Nog, Home for Christmas - Sticker Sheet, Warm Wishes, Red Pearls, String.
Other: Star Nesting Die, Rectangle Nesting Die, 3D Foam Tape, Border Dies (Lawn Fawn), Sequins


Supplies: Poinsettia, Pinecones, Decoration, Kraft Cardstock, Egg Nog, Home for Christmas - Sticker Sheet, Warm Wishes, Red Pearls.
Other: Star Nesting Die, Rectangle Nesting Die, 3D Foam Tape, Border Dies (Paper Smooches), Sequins, Gold Thread, Gold Leaf Pen.




Hope this helps bring on some Christmas inspiration!! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Samantha


Comments

  1. Beautiful cards, Samantha - you are way ahead of me in this department (making Christmas cards)! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!