Crazy Birds...

I couldn't help myself...
Last week I splurged on craft supplies. Specifically, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous 'Crazy Bird' Stamps and their accompanying dies...as well as the 'Crazy Talk' and the 'Crazy Thoughts' stamps.

To be honest....I didn't even try to stop myself! 

WHY???

These stamps are fantastic! I didn't really like them at first either...but then saw Kristina Werners take on it and fell in love with that sad bird face and sentiment!

They were pretty easy to colour too...I don't particularly like my prisma pencils (not because they're not good, but because I'm never really happy with my colouring technique when using them...) but they worked so well with these birds on kraft card. It took probably 5-10mins max to colour each one!

Enjoy! 


I missed your birthday card: PC 938, PC929, PC932, PC 956, PC930, PC 927



It’s your special day card: PC 922, PC923, PC1002, PC 916, PC918, PC938




I'm working on a few more and will share them later in the week...but for now happy crafting!

Entered into Simon Says Stamp Monday (ombre) and Wednesday (anything goes) Challenge.

Samantha

Comments

  1. hello Samantha! craaaazzzzy birds is right! I am luvin these birds, super duper cute! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love how you've coloured these crazy birds, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are super cute. Love your great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)