Colouring in Challenge - a finished card...

So it took 3 days to finish colouring in this stamp! Which for me... and my always on the go boys, is pretty good!

For those reading my blog for the first time - I'm participating in Kathy's (AKA The Daily Marker) 30 day Colour Challenge. My first stamp was Whipper Snapper Designs - Bow Wow Birthday. A bigger stamp - something I'd normally not buy because it just takes too long for me to finish. So it was perfect for this challenge. I coloured over the 3 days (10-30mins each day - interrupted!) and finished it today :)

YAY!!!

Here is the finished card.




This little pooch is so cute - I've called her twitch after my sister's little dog.


Very please with how it turned out - A few times I felt like giving up. Not the best with prisma pencils, choosing colours and finding my 'colour' groove was a challenge (which is all part of the fun!)

Entered into Virginia's View Challenge - All this Coloured.

This is my next project: Day 4
Loving this technique, inspired by KandRDesigns card here.



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Colouring!!!


 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!