The wait is over! BIG REVEAL

For the last few months I've been working hard on a little project and finally they're here and ready to go! Designed by me - my first die cut release!!! 

Here they are...


Square Nesting Dies - Tribal


Rectangle Nesting Dies - Tribal


Circle Nesting Dies - Tribal


Corners

These four die-cuts will be available for sale here - My Little Paper World from the 26th of February 2016. All details such as pricing, die-cut sizes and payment options will also be available on my facebook sale site. Eventually I will have a website where these will also be for sale but this is still under construction.

I'm super excited about my lovely products that I've decided to run a little competition. To enter all you need to do is join My Little Paper World on facebook and then like and share the competition photo. Once I get 150 likers I'll randomly draw a winner, who will win the corners die-cut pictured above. I'll draw a second winner if I can get to 300 likers!!! 

Thank you and Happy Crafting!

Samantha 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)