MLPW Rectangle Nesting Dies - TRIBAL

My Little Paper World

Rectangle Nesting Dies - TRIBAL
New $42 pp


My Little Paper World die-cuts are designed personally by me, in Adelaide (South Australia), just for you! These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot.

Size:
4.25" x 5.5"
3.5" x 4.75"
2.75" x 4"
2" x 3.25"
1.25" x 2.5"





These dies are now available for sale, you can purchase them through my facebook group - here or through my webstore - here.

Please feel free to ask about postage cost. All prices are in Australia Dollar. PayPal available.

Thanks for supporting My Little Paper World!!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)