My Little Paper World Card

Happy Weekend!!!

It's been a little rough this week with a couple of teething issues, not just with the release of my die-cut designs but also with my 16 month old boy...Hopefully the weekend proves a little less challenging with a whole lot more sleep involved! 

With everything that went on this week I was happy to get another card done (and it only took 3 days to finish it!) This card was created using My Little Paper World - Corner Die-Cuts and my Rectangle Nesting Dies - TRIBAL. The sequins will also be available for sale at My Little Paper World hopefully by the end of this month. It was a super fun card to make and I can't wait to make a few different designs using these dies. 


When I designed these Die-Cuts I intended them to be used as an embellishment - to highlight a photo (for scrapbooking or project life) as well as to accent a stamped image on a card for example. There are so many uses for this die and I hope this card can inspire you to find new ways to create.






These are now available for purchase and to make things easier I now have an on-line store. So far I only have Australia and USA postage rates but I am more than happy to look into these costs if you are from another country not listed above. 
Please email: mylittlepaperworld.enquiry@gmail.com


I've entered this into SSS - Wednesday Challenge - A bit O'Green. 

These corner die-cuts are also up for grabs in a competition running on my facebook group. All you need to do is join :) Super Easy!! 

My Little Paper World - Facebook group.
My Little Paper World - Webstore

That's it for today's post! Enjoy the Weekend and happy crafting!

 Samantha

Comments

  1. such a fun card!!! thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)