No Line Colouring.....A first!

I've had Penny Blacks - Pop Pop Poppy stamp for so long now...Its been one of those stamps where I've known what I wanted to do with it, but never really had the time to think about how to actually do it! 

So after a little Pinterest inspiration and some video tutorials I'd saved up on this colouring technique I decided that it was time to give it a go...No Line Colouring! 

I think if I do decide to try this technique again its going to be on an easier image! I very rarely have time to colour these days so it felt like I was learning a whole bunch of things and the stamp was so intricate that I really had no idea where to start! But I'm very happy with how it came together and there is something really relaxing about just colouring in. 

Stamp: Penny Black - Pop Pop Poppy
Dies: My Little Paper World - Rectangle nesting -TRIBAL
Prismacolor/gamsol on Kraft card stock.
Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen

A quick reminder that My Little Paper World Dies are on Sale over the Easter weekend (Ends tonight) and that I am running a competition on my facebook group. All you have to do is join and you could win a set of corner dies!! That easy...



It took me a few days to finish this off, so I've added some photos below of my slow progress. 








Have you tried No Line Colouring?? I encourage you to try it...at least once! :)

Happy Crafting!

Samantha




Comments

  1. What a beautiful card and thank you for the photo tutorial, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out amazing! Congrats on the Penny Black Facebook mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your no line colouring , it looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)