Take Two!

Had another play last night with Unity Sketch challenge and came up with this card! 



A pretty simple card really. Used M.L.P.W Rectangle and Square nesting dies - TRIBAL to die-cut some paper, stamped Unity's (Bee)cause I care Stamp of the Week a few times, coloured with Prismacolor pencils and its done! 

I also added Wink of Stella - clear to the bees wings which you can see a little better in the photo below.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget I'm hosting a creative challenge - open to all! For details head on over to my Facebook group - You could win an awesome prize and the best part is you don't need to use any My Little Paper World products to enter (though nice to see if you do!) 

Happy Crafting!

Samantha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!