Still Catching Up!

So most of my cards are stamped with Unity Stamps - I love red rubber stamping and they have such a large variety that I can purchase a whole bunch at a time and get the most out of postage costs! Plus they always have sales! BONUS! 

So this card I made a few weeks back, originally with intentions to make it very colourful! Unfortunately time was not on my side, I got the background done (in white) and loved it, so... I left it as is. 

I added a few strips of white using My Little Paper World stitched line dies and some white dots with a gel pen. 






Happy Crafting! 

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to pm me.


International Postage Available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)