Its a Christmas Card!

Yup!... It's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I've bought most of the present - most of which seem to be Paw Patrol or Hot Wheels Car related! (lucky boys!) and this weekend we will put up the tree! Exciting... 

Are you organised this Christmas?






Entered into SSS - Christmas to Die for (used star and circle punches - Christmas die are on my present list! I've been good!) and Scrapbook Boutiques Inspiration Board Challenge.



Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

  1. Lovely to see your entry Sam, in this last challenge for the year! I know how difficult it is to find time to create with little ones about, but so pleased you were able to manage this beautifully cheery card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow can't believe you're nearly finished your shopping - I haven't started - oh dear. Love this card in more traditional colours and your embellishments are spot on Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I feel your pain. All my shopping has consisted of Paw Patrol and Dory!
    A beautiful card that is just so sweet and sparkly! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)