Vrrrrrrooom...

Beep Beep! A few cards to share today - just a quick post today. Wheely Wheely busy day! (see what I did there!!!) 

Stamp: Unity: Wheely Fun
Coloured with Zig Brush Pens









Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

  1. Hi I know this post is over a year old but I just had to explain why I love your blog, What a shame you're in Australia though. I'd really love to make my own metal dies and stamps, but I have no idea how to even start lol.
    I was lookjng for someone on the web for me to go and visit in person to see how its done and while looking around the web someome recommended you and your blog, straight away I thought 'please be in the UK' obviously your not lol. Anyway, i love your cards i think they're just brilliant and have given me loads of inspiration. So THANKYOU so much for sharing your talent. I'm still gutted you're NOT in the UK though. Good luck with your new shop. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)