Hello, Beautiful...

So during the week I made a few cards using Lil' Inker Designs stamps and since I had the stamps and inks out I continued to make a few more over the weekend. 

I normally prefer to colour my images - but I have a rather large collection of 'solid' type stamps that until now I haven't used due to not enough ink colours or I just haven't been happy with the stamped result. I finally invested in a few sets of ink pads (Gina K, Delicata Metals Pack and Altenew). I then bought some Neenah Solar White (Smooth) card (which I noticed had positive reviews on several facebook craft groups) and I've had my MISTI for awhile now and knew that this would eliminate any stamping mistakes I made. I'm super happy with these cards - they're simple. I just wanted to have fun with some different colour combinations and test out my new inks and paper!



 Above card entered into Addicted to CAS - Seaside challenge (Ink Colours: Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, and Blue Lagoon)



Did you get much card making done over the weekend?

Reminder that Craftie Cafe are having a design team call - they're pretty much the only online store in Australia (that I am aware of) that stock a good supply of Lil' Inker Design stamps and dies. Details on the call can be found here

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

  1. I love those little birds, Samantha. The blue ones look like they could be running along the beach. Thanks for sharing your card at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)