Craftie Café: A WPlus9 Wedding Card + Video

I’m back sharing a few cards I made for Craftie Café. Though it may not be wedding season here in Australia, it is in many other parts of the world – hence a whole bunch of really beautiful flower stamps and dies currently available.

So I’ve made a few wedding themed (congratulatory/best wishes) cards to add to my stash for those special moments where I really don’t need to be rushing to create a card. The first card I made is very simple whilst the other two cards require a little more time. But this card series is a great way for me to share how I generally start creating. The first card is a single layer card and probably my go-to design for cards in terms of layout. I pretty much stamp a small area to see what it will look like – colour choices, medium choices, card focal point are decided here. If I have more time (which is an amazing event with three kids under 5) then I like to challenge myself by adding more to the layout of the card. In the video I share how this was done. The last card is even more complex, adding an additional layer – I even thought it would look great as a bi-fold (barn door) type of card but alas I ran out of time!
Below you will find a supplies list (with links) as well as a video on how these cards were made. I went for WPlus9 stamps and dies this time – they have (had) an awesome release recently and Craftie Café also grabbed some of their older releases that have been on my wishlist for ages including the WPlus9 – Beautiful Bouquet: Ranunculus stamp I use in this card.







Supplies Used:

Other:

Tape Runner
Multi Matte Medium
3d Foam Tape
Craft Knife/Craft Mat
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
Wink of Stella – GL. Silver 102, GL. Dark Pink 027, Clear
Zig Brush Pens – 063,046
Waterbrush Pen
Scissors/Paper Trimmer/Tweezers
Ranger Watercolour Paper
My Little Paper World Sequins








The below card is an additional card I made using the sentiment that the WPlus9 – Beautiful Bouquet: Ranunculus came with. 




I really wish there was a way to capture how glittery these cards are. Perfect for weddings or anyone who like sparkly things!


Happy Crafting!
Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!