Ink Road Stamps: Design Team! (Yippee!!)

BIG Announcement! I'm designing with a whole bunch of very talented crafty girls for... 

(drum roll!!)

Ink Road Stamps!


I'm super excited and can't wait to share my cards, and new video tutorials with you showcasing these stamps! Extremely over the moon about their new release coming out soon too!

Come and check it out (here)! Oh the possibilities...look at that Unicorn!

For now - here are a few important links. Trust me! - you won't want to miss out on the inspiration! 


This design team is super talented! I look forward to being part of this team and will be sharing my crafty creations with you all soon.

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!