New Stamps: The Stamp Market...

I've recently been purchasing a few new stamps from new stamping brands that seem to be popping up everywhere! The Stamp Market was one on my list - and their latest release pushed me over the edge - I just had to have them! 

They arrived very promptly (surprisingly! - as we all know when it comes to craft supplies snail mail seems to take even longer!) and I finally got to play with them over the last few days. 

I managed to make four cards using the Succulents stamp set and Best Ever Greetings stamp set. I based these cards on the (CAS)E this Sketch challenge which I missed the deadline to play for (I knew I would...) but it was such a great sketch for these stamps and I needed a little bit of inspiration to get me in to a creative mood. Here is the sketch and a direct link to where I should have linked the photos if I had finished these cards sooner and posted this blog


and the cards...


The next two cards I steered away from the sketch slighter - though still using the same methology behind the background.




Stay tuned - I made another new brand stamp purchase that released some sweet Christmas themed stamps that I really couldn't say no to! Can you guess which one it is?

Thanks for stopping by!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)