Craftie Cafe: It's Baby Season...

Babies Babies Babies!

Recently, I’ve had a few friends either announce their pregnancy, or they are just about to pop! So luckily for me Craftie Café’s baby themed month of cards has come in very handy!

Here is a super easy card to make using MFT – Beautiful Baby. Below is a video tutorial of those process – but I basically made this card by taking all on the images from this stamp set and created my own background/paper. I used four ink colours that would work well together and just started stamping. I filled in the white spaces with some of the smaller stamps using grey ink then used the sentiment to create the focal point of my card.

Here is the card:





It was quite easy to replicate this card using different colours. So I made two more - a blue one for a baby boy and a purple which could be used for either girl or boy. 








SUPPLIES LIST:
Craftie Café
Martha Steward – Mini Scoring Board

Other
Tape Runner/3D Foam Tape
Scissors/Paper Trimmer
Neenah White Cardstock
Light Grey Cardstock
Wow Embossing Powder - Silver
Heat Tool/Versamark ink
Altenew – Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Buttercream, Warm Sunshine,
SeaGlass, Ocean Waves, Silver Stone ink, Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields.
Silver String
Cuttlebug



Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!