Ink Road Stamps: Friday Feature...

Today I'm sharing a few cards I created, which are now also up on Ink Road Stamps blog. Each Friday members in this design team will showcase a featured stamp set. The stamp set on show today is: Ink Road Stamp: Compliments Vol.1


Here are my cards using the stamp set above: 



To create these cards I used a resist watercolour technique. I stamped my sentiment and heat embossed it in white. I then applied distress ink to my craft mat, sprayed with water and applied it to areas of my watercolour card. The stamped sentiment resisted the watercolour and created this fun background. I then decided to add interest by sewing (quite randomly) and finished the cards off by heat embossing the sentiment on black card and embellishing with sequins and a few geometric/heart shapes.  




Mess aside - this technique was a lot of fun and perfect to showcase this sentiment set.




Thanks for stopping by and feel free to check out the Ink Road Stamps blog to see what other members of this design team created using Compliments Vol. 1

Samantha


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)