Ink Road Stamps: You Are TOTES Adorbs!

I've got new cards up on the Ink Road Stamps Blog

Today I'm sharing two cards I created mixing two of their stamps sets (which happen to be my favourite - as I've used both several times now!) The stamps sets are: Frond of You and Call Me Maybe

Here is the first card:




To create this card I used a ‘rock n roll’ stamping technique and a combination of green, blue, pink and purple ink. I continued stamping until the background was full of these awesome leaves. I love this colour combination - and believe it or not found this colour palette on my shopping list which I keep on the fridge!

Inspiration is everywhere!

I decided to use a flamingo die from my stash to finish the card off – it matched the card perfectly with the “you are totes adorbs” sentiment which I heat embossed in gold on black card. I then embellished the card with some gold sequins.

Here is the second card:





Again, I used the same technique to create the background, but had a little play with a new die I got from MFT to add a little more interest to the sentiment placement.

Thanks for stopping by!

 Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)