Uniquely Creative: Guest Designer...

During this week I will be sharing a few cards I created guest designing for Uniquely Creative. I've previously designed for Tracy and couldn't say no to this opportunity to play with their very new kits. Now...a little bit about these kits. You can purchase these individually or as a subscription (which does save you a little...and guarantees you happy mail!). You can also just purchase the stamps or dies on their own, so it's quite tailored to everyone's needs. The kits are AU$39.00 and you get lots of goodies to play with! 

Here are two cards I created using their Stamp & Colour October kit!







These penguins are super cute - remind me a little of the movie Happy Feet...

I'll be back during the week featuring a few more cards created using the 'add ons' that are available along side this kit.

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)