Uniquely Creative: Stamp & Colour + 'add ons'

Hey guys excited to be sharing a few more cards I created for Uniquely Creative. This time I'm using their 'add on' stamp set available along side the October Stamp & Colour kit! If you missed my first blog post about these awesome new kits - you can click here. Otherwise all the details about what is available in the kits as well as subscription costs can be found here.

I created three cards using Woodland Creatures 'add on' stamp set and their sentiments stamp set: Banner Sentiment Builder. 

Here are the cards:









I had an absolute blast playing with these stamps and the Stamp & Colour kit. I'm really glad that Tracy (and the Uniquely Creative team) have brought these out to the Australian craft community - mainly because I love subscriptions but hate paying international shipping costs! (I know I am not the only one...). So..please go check them out, they're on facebook too so you'd get a lot of inspiration from them on how to use these kits. I even went back and purchased their previous stamps from the August kit - because if you didn't know I love succulents & plants and OMG these succulents have faces! Really, really cute ones!
  

Happy Weekend and Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!