Craftie Cafe - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! Just this week at our local shopping mall, my boys noticed all the Christmas decorations up – and though no Santa – his chair is ready and waiting!

With Christmas just around the corner I’m hoping to inspire you with my reindeer card using a Poppystamp die that I got from Craftie Café. I’ve listed all supplies below with a few instructions on how I created this card…






I started by die-cutting the reindeer’s antlers using brown cardstock. I did this quite a few times as I wanted to create some dimension. It took a bit of juggling around on the card front, but it was at this point I realised that I had too many reindeers and that Rudolph wasn’t going to fit! (Don’t worry – I resolve this!) The reindeer’s faces were created with my fingerprint using Lawn Fawn Inks Doe and Walnut. Once I had finished inking up my finger and creating their faces I adhered the antlers. Next using the alpha block stamps I stamped out each of their names and finished them by adding their nose and some enamel dot eyes I’ve had in my stash. I embellished the card but die cutting the nose part of the die using silver glitter card and added a few snowflake sequins and diamond pearls.



Now where did I put Rudolph??

Inside the card of course!


SUPPLIES LIST:Craftie Café


Lawn Fawn – Lobster, Doe, Walnut

Other
Tape Runner/Glue Pen
Scissors/Paper Trimmer
Clear Stamp Block
Cuttlebug
Couture Creations – Tall Cards and Envelop pack
Kraft Cardstock
Dark Brown Cardstock
Silver Glitter Card
Sequins
Enamel Eyes



Thanks for stopping by!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)