Growing in Unity: Day 2

Welcome back to my Growing in Unity: Day 2! (If you missed Day 1 you can check it out - here.)

Today's card I wanted to share some Christmas inspiration using Conspiracy of Love 10/17 KOM. I've been subscribing now for almost a year but I don't use my Kit of the Months as much as I want to (most likely because I'm a stamp hoarder who has too many stamps!) But the October kit had one little stamp that "spoke" to me and said: "pick me pick me"... so I did!

Using non tradition colours and a 'rock n roll' stamping technique I stamped the images in the middle of my card front. I added circles and stars to the top and embellished it further with sequins and a machine sewn stitched lines. I added some more details to the ornaments with a glitter pen to make them pop! The sentiment is taken from Unity's: Happiest Season of All stamp set. 





Whose up for a little sneak peak of tomorrows (Day 3) Growing in Unity card...


Don't forget to leave a comment! One of two great Unity Stamp Co. prize packages will be drawn at the end of my Growing in unity week! 

Have you made all your Christmas cards for 2017? I always find that I've made them well in advance but forget that I actually still need to sit down, write in them and send them off via snail mail! 

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

  1. Very festive. I like the colors, stitching and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the details including the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I adore this card! Your colors are absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am up way too early again. It is 4:08 am here in Minnesota. USA I love your card. It is so pretty and the colors just pop. So bright and cheerful for a cloudy Winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card. I must start thinking outside my comfort zone and be more creative as you are. I love how many things you have mixed up here and come up with a wonderful card. This card would make me very happy to receive and I am sure someone will love it when you send it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have them made but have not done the finishing and sending out either. Hopefully, I can get that done today. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!! It’s so pretty with all the colors!! Amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I would not have thought to use that little stamp that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card today. I have sent off my first batch of cards, but need to write letters for the rest

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the ombre effect you achieved. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sentiment stamp ... it's one of my favorites. I usually use it on the inside of my card, but I love how you used it on the front. Very pretty design & colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this card. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "rock n roll" an oldie but a goodie...technique....really love your colour choices...and especially love it when I have the stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! The stitching, the colors & the design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my - this ROCKS!! The colors are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fun and festive! I love the non traditional colors you used for the Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is so beautiful!!! Love the colors. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute and festive card! Love the combination of stamps, diecuts, colors and stitching! Yes, I made my cards way in advance - that seems to be the easy part. But writing them out and mailing them...I procrastinate on that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card! Love the colors and textures! Love the ornamen ts and the peeks for tomorrow~!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That’s such a beautiful card ! I love the sweet soft pastel colors. margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty! Love the colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow- so pretty! Love this fun design! Stitching and all : )

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card. The colors are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow ! Your cards are soooo beautiful ! I love your choice of colours as well , so cheerful. margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I still find it hard to think of doing Christmas cards not in traditional red or green. I think that first one is a good Chrissy card for teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty colors. Love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning and beautiful. Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)