Ink Road Stamps: Friday Feature

Merry Christmas everyone!

For me - Christmas is about family, sharing the magic (and the meaning) of Christmas with my little ones and eating as much pudding as I want without feeling guilty!!! It's also about cranking that Christmas music up because I LOVE singing Christmas songs whilst I bake, wrap presents and clean the house in preparation for tonight's dinner - which I am hosting!

So it's a quick post today - sharing some Christmas cards I created for Ink Road Stamps - Friday Feature using Full Circle.



I made a few different colour combos with this card - which I'm glad I did for those last minute Christmas cards people bring with them... 

To create these cards I created a template on my Silhouette. I then took some scrap white card big enough to adhere between the card front and card base and stamped an assortment of full circle stamps (alternating in ink colours). I then embossed my card front, added some machine sewn stitching to the triangle and put that aside. The (now) stamped scrap white card I also added some sewing features and adhered gold (heat) embossed circles to it. I assembled my card - card base, stamped circles card, card front. Adding a star to the top of my tree... 

Below are a few more examples: 






Wishing you all a safe and joyous Christmas!

Happy Crafting!


Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!