Ink Road Stamps: Hello Darling!

Sharing three cards I created using Ink Road Stamps: Full Circle. I love geometric shapes and patterns...so for today's cards I stamped a 3x4 grid using a few of the circle stamps in this set.

Here is my first card:



I added the heart from Bun Intended and the ‘Hello Darling’ sentiment is from Ink Road Stamp set Swanderful. I was actually really happy (jumping and giggling) when I saw this sentiment – because I say and use the word ‘darling’ a lot (especially when I talk to my husband and my boys). I use the word so much that my 3 year old has picked up on it and started saying “love you, darling!” too.



I chose shades of pink (and grey) ink and added gold embossing powder to highlight some of the hearts. It's the month of LOVE so these cards work well for a Valentine's Day card one of which I'll be giving one to my boys as they'll enjoy the sentiment!




Thanks for stopping by - original post can be found at Ink Road Stamps blog - here.

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)