Impression Obsession: Clean and Simple Challenge (Easter's on its Way!)

I had some time extra card making time this week and decided to use this cute little stamp set from Impression Obsession and play along with their current challenge - clean and simple.

Here is my card:


Supplies Used:

Lawn Fawn Inks: Grape Soda/Minty Fresh/Ballet Slippers/Celery Stick/Butter
Twine
White Cardstock
My Little Paper World Sequins
MISTI
Sewing Machine
Paper Trimmer
Tape Runner/Glue Dots

This set had so many stamping options that I couldn't stop at just one card. I created an addition three cards (not so clean - but definitely simple) that you can view below.



Stamping the bunnies above was fun but...not as much fun as stamping the eggs! See card below.

I love the option of an outline and a block stamp - so many options in terms of stamping, or even colouring. For this card I used the same ink colours to create rows of eggs, highlighting one egg in each row by using the block stamp as well as the outline. 




The card below is slightly different to the stamped card above - here I decided to add bright corrugated card that coordinated with the Lawn Fawn ink. It's my favourite card out of the four - I really like grid (layout) cards at the moment and the bunnies pocking out of the 'peep' holes/windows are a fun idea.

Which one is your favourite? 

 


Happy Crafting and have a great weekend (Whoohoo! - long weekend if you in Australia!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!