Ink Road Stamps: Making the most of your stamp collection!

I was bummed that I didn’t get a chance to use Ink Road Stamps – Fir Real set before Christmas. The tree stamps are gorgeous and you should all know by now how much I love stamping patterns. I also have a huge stash of Christmas, Valentines, Easter etc. stamps that just sit in their packaging to only get used once a year…so I was determined to figure out a way to use this set! After staring at it for a bit, I realised a simple masking technique would turn those trees into a triangular geometric shape that I could work into an awesome background…

Here are my cards:


For more details come and check out my blog post on the Ink Road Stamps blog - here.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!