Elizabeth Craft Designs: Hello Floral Card (+ Video Tutorial)

Hello everyone! I'm back with a fun tutorial over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog. This time I'm using the stamp set: Laundry Party and my Copic markers to create this fun bright 'Hello' card.
I decided to video my card process while creating this card - so in addition to the written instruction on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog you are also able to view the video - here.

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/jCHuZirl09I
I did take a few close up photos to try and capture the dimension in this card. This along with the sequins and the stitched elements makes this card quite textural and pretty to look at. I love creating dimension and lifting full images up but I haven't spotlighted specific areas before - I love how this turned out and can't wait to try it again on other stamp sets! - Looking at the card photos I wish I had also done the same to some of the leaves! Next time...
There were a few floral images in the Laundry Party set so I created two more cards using the same style and techniques used in today's card tutorial video.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my card share for today...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!