Ink Road Stamps: Friday Feature

Just quickly sharing a card I created for Ink Road Stamps using the stamp set full circle. This card was quite basically a simple, go crazy, "stamp a circle" background but I really wanted to play on the circle idea - so... I created a little window where the sentiment would go and decorated the inside of the card. I also added silver (Nuvo Gilding Flakes) for added interest.
This was such a fun idea that I created a second card - same idea just a slightly different circle background.
For more details please view original blog on Ink Road Stamps. Check out what other team members created using Ink Road Stamps - Full Circle.

Have you tried a window card? Do you like to decorate the inside of a card to match the outside theme? It's not something I always do but I love how it turned out and how much more personal it makes a card feel.

Happy Crafting!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!