Paper Flourish February Card Kit

Hello all!

With all the excitement over my first die-cut reveal, I haven't had much time to post up my cards from Paper Flourish Card Kits. February's kit featured ocean themed colours from their Coastal Escape Collection. 

For more information about these card kits you can visit their blog here: Paper Flourish Kits



I was very excited to also use my own die-cuts which you can see pictured in the card above. I used My Little Paper Worlds Rectangle and Square nesting dies - Tribal. I love the awesome border that these dies create! These dies are available to purchase here. I also have a little facebook competition running at the moment where you can win the corner die-cut pictured in the photo below. Click here to check me and my competition out on facebook.


Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)