March Card Kit and a Reminder...

Wow! Its March already... I'd say time is moving way too quickly but its only based on how behind I am in the house work, my design team work, and my own little creative projects including my first release  of die-cuts!

So with all that I thought I'd at least write this blog with my cards created from Paper Flourish March Card Kit. This kit is available from here and uses Kaisercrafts masculine themed collection - Story Book. I've always found masculine themed cards difficult, this was no exception but I enjoyed the challenge and hope you get some inspiration from it.


(Above card uses My Little Paper World - Rectangle Nesting Die-cut - Tribal)


Also a little reminder that My Little Paper World die-cuts are now available to purchase and that you can get them at sale price with the code: MyFirstRelease (ends tonight 06/03/2016). Click here for more details.



I am also running a competition over on my Facebook group, all you have to do is join and you're automatically entered. Once I reach 150 I'll draw a winner! Open to international entrants.

I've had so much positive feedback on Facebook and through emails - I'm super excited that I designed something that other crafter's are responding to. So please come over and have a look - tell me what you think! :)

Card above entered into SSS- Touchy Feely Wednesday Challenge

I've also entered this card into SSS - Monday Challenge. Take a Leap into the Unknown - The whole process of designing, then having these designs made into Die-cuts has been an huge learning experience, very new, a little scary, and unknown.

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous set of cards and I love that Kaisercraft collection, it's fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your projects and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards - love all the details you included.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)