Paper Flourish April Card Kit - Sneak Peak and DT Call!

We are well and truly into March already and I've been a busy busy crafting girl!

My term with Paper Flourish is nearly up and I've had an absolute blast playing with their card/scrapbooking kits. I've also enjoyed the inspiration I've had looking at what other DT members have created - and its help push me to create some awesome card!

So here is a little sneak peak with what I've been playing with...I'll post up the finished cards in a later post. :)





You can find more information at Paper Flourish - Card kits cost $49.95 and are filled with awesome goodies from the latest Kaisercraft range! 

and....

if you feel a little brave why not have a go and send in your details to become part of the next Paper Flourish design team!!! All details are now up on their Blog. Go on....Give it a go!




Enjoy the rest of the Easter long weekend, and for those who haven't already joined my Facebook group - My Little Paper World is currently running a competition to win some awesome dies! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)