Card #2


So here is the card I finished last night using the same stamp as my previous post. Again I used bright coloured card stock for the base, some left over scrap pattern paper, corrugated paper and my favourite whimsy farm twine! With one of the cards I used the sentiment that came with the itty-bitty stamp, but decided to also try printing a different sentiment - "a little birdie told me..."





Linking up to Unity Friends with Flair



Oh! Id also like to mention that my "not so scary" ATC - I eat crayons monster won in Wicked Wednesdays cute creatures challenge! Super Happy!!

Happy Crafting!!


Samantha

Comments

  1. Two great cards... I love these little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards... I love these birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's one of my favorite birdies!!! Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo cute I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweet birdie image and your absolutely awesome texture!!!
    Saw you on Unity FWF.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are AWESOME!!! I love the textures, the cheery colors, the fun layouts, and your coloring is perfect! Yes, these two little birdies are going to make a couple of people very happy...I know they put a smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute. Love the bright colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love those fun layers on the side, especially the corrugated cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card - love the white space and simple design.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two awesome cas cards and SO cute. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)