November Card Kit & a Sneak Peak

Hello all!!

I've been a little quite - getting ready for a big reveal!! I promise it wont be too long, but good things come to those who wait! 

In the meantime, here are a few cards to give you some inpiration!
Paper Flourish November Kits showcased Kaisercraft Sail Away Collection. A theme I at first thought eh! Not for me! But absolutely loved how these papers worked so well together. It was probably the easiest kit to work with so far!

Anyways here are the details if you wish to know more about these card kits and I'll have more information for you soon on my little secret! :)








Here is a sneak peak at next months kit!




Happy Crafting!


Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)