Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)

Hello everyone! 

I have a super fun card I'd like to share with you today! This is a card I created for Beth Duff Designs - first ever release! The stamp set I used is called Unicorn Farts (How funny is that!) and its the reason I am so happy to have been asked to guest design - because we all know I really LOVE unicorn stamps!

Here is the card:
I've taken a few close up photos (perhaps a little overboard...) because there are just so many elements to this card. I've used a few dies (rainbow, sun, clouds) to create my background. I played around with corrugated card, vellum, plain cardstock, even felt material because I love adding textural elements to my cards. There is a lot of machine stitched details and of course I've added cute little stamped images from the Unicorn Farts set to bring the card all together. 

The Unicorns are coloured in with Copics and I added a lot of glitter! I also added glossy accents - again I wanted to create a lot of dimension and texture in this card.



I enjoyed making this card that I decided to create a second card. I seem to have an overly large collection of rainbow and cloud dies, so I'm quite happy that I got to use a few of these from my stash to create these two fun cards.
Again, I've gone overboard with the detailed photos - but there were a few layers involved in creating this card. I really wanted to share how much detail went into both card and hopefully inspire you to create more with your paper stash. Aside from the Memento Blank Onyx ink I used for the Unicorn and smaller stamped images no ink was used in the making of these cards!



Now it's time to blog hop over to Nicole to see what fun creative ideas she's come up with for Beth Duffs Designs stamp release. If you've just stumbled on to my blog you're welcome to start from the beginning - just check out the blog hop list below...

Please join us and visit each page on the hop, by leaving a COMMENT on each post you will be entered into a draw to win a set of your choice from Beth Duff Designs' Spring line up (open internationally).

 [You are HERE] -------- > Samantha

Thanks for stopping by - for more card inspiration follow me on Intagram!






Comments

  1. This is STUNNING! You rocked this blog hop <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable cards, I love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching and textures on these cards is breathtaking! I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEAL!! These are AWESOME!! I LOVE ALL of the texture and the details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I soooo love these cards! Absolutely adorable! And I love all the bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1