Copic Coloured Card

Here is another card I made over the last few days. I went into Paper Flourish to restock my tape supplies and I just couldn't resist buying this Avery Elle Stamp! I saw it, and immediately wanted to colour it in! 

I used copic markers on kraft card (something I've wanted to try for awhile) and added some gold touches to the flowers. I also used My Little Paper World Rectangle Nesting Die - TRIBAL which is available to purchase through me on my facebook group.






I'll also take the time here to mention that I will be updating my blog over the next few months which is why it looks quite plain and blue! Not 100% sure what I want to do with it nor do I know how much I can change and make my own using blogger! I will however, continue to post card inspirations and you'll notice the change quite gradually as I will be playing around with designing my own background and changing bits of it slowly in my spare time (what little I have at the moment).

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



Comments

  1. Oh so pretty! Love the card design and the falling flowers!
    Do stop by and play Paru's Card Making Challenges!
    http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colour on kraft. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)