Where ever you go leave a heART print!

I think I have got creative fever! Not only have I completed my Tags for Novembers swap group, but I've started another project (one that has been brewing in my creative mind for months!!!) and I have also started on the design of my sister's wedding bomboniere, guest book and order of service.

I have also started buying and collecting Christmas paper and stamps, as there is only 83 days to go! So lets hope this fever sticks as there are a few Christmas cards, and tags that need to be created!!!!

Anyways, here are some photo of my tag for a heart/love themed swap.

Enjoy!






I just love quotes like this: "Where ever you go leave a heart print" :)

Challenge Entry for Anything but a Card - Think Pink.

That all for today's post. Thanks for stopping by!


 Samantha

Comments

  1. Beautiful Samantha, you sure have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags! what swap was this for? I have been unable to find aussie tag swaps x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!