A Unity Card Challenge (March)

You know when you create something, and go.....argh! should have used different card base paper instead....This was one of those moments. :) I made the white based card first and immediately decided kraft card was the way to go....and then created a second card, I also decided to change the orientation and follow the sketch (see below) a little more.


This card was created using the sketch and Little Bunny For You Unity stamp for their March challenge.





I like both cards, but I think I prefer the kraft one over the white. I love white based card stock (perhaps a little obsessed with it) when it come to creating cards, really trying hard to break this habit... what do you think? White or Kraft? Do you have a signature when it comes to creating cards? I'm pretty sure if you look back on my blog posts most cards are created on white!!!

Thanks for stopping by this week. Linked to FWF unity. 


Happy Crafting!


Samantha

Comments

  1. Love your beautiful card! The image is so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Beautiful. Love your Take On the color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards! I made my Easter cards from this stamp set. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!!!! I love that stamp! Fab coloring and layout ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute and I love the different papers and patterns all with a wonderful spring palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute image,such a delightful card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, love that cute stamp. thanks for playing along♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute! Hmm, I think prefer the kraft. I have a habit of using dark colours like black and brown for the base of my cards if layering. Otherwise, I tend toward kraft or white for single layered of CAS.
    Happy Weekend!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great. Such a cute little bunny. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards, think the kraft is my favourite. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did such a great job, you really highlighted this sweet little stamp with you color and design choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cute card and great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like them both. What darling designs, Samantha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are really sweet! I'm biased...I usually use white cardstock as a card base. I also use cream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two great cards. Love the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet bunny cards. I like the kraft a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE each of the cards....and I had to chuckle over changing your mind on white/kraft and orientation of sketch. Hehehee. We've all been there, but I don't often actually redo the card. This makes a nice set!
    Saw you on FWF!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I spotted your card at Unity FWF and came over for a closer look.
    I like both of your cards a lot. Your little brown bunny really pops on the kraft background one. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet cards, Samantha. Great job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)