How many Friday's till Christmas?

I have no idea how many Friday's till Christmas but I am sure that someone will post it on Facebook to remind me everyday that its closer then it feels it is! But from August till November its pretty much birthday after birthday after birthday - and normally I'm in a mad rush from December to get all my Christmas cards, tags and decorations done but this year I've started early (earlier than I normally would) and it heaps that there are lots of challenges to provide me with incentive to get them done. 

This card is for Unitys (show & tell) weekly challenge. Details can be found here
I used their Always Pick Naughty Stamp along with My Little Paper World Rectangle nesting dies and some old Christmas paper I've had lying around. 

Copics: T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, E1, R20, YR23, R46, R29.




Have you made all your Christmas cards/tags this year? or ... are you like me and leave it to the last minute?

Cards also entered into Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge


Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by! 



Samantha





These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to pm me.


International Postage Available.

Comments

  1. Love the layering and details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Super work, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)