CAS(E) this Sketch #201

CAS(E) have a sweet sketch challenge up at the moment! Here is the sketch:



Here is my CAS(E) card of this sketch...


I used MFT - Oh Christmas Tree Stamp set and co-ordinating dies, along with a HeroArts stamp sentiment. My Little Paper World nesting dies.

I loved it so much that I made another. I'll make a few more if I get the chance - the heat guns a little noisy when there is a sleeping baby in the room!



Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.


Comments

  1. I love those sweet trees! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Samantha! Congrats on your CAS(E) this Sketch win with this card. I'm contacting past winners to invite them to be guest designers. I couldn't find a way to contact you via your blog other than a comment so, if you are interested, please email me through either my profile or through the CAS(E) this Sketch blog. Thanks! -Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)