Blogger the app - and a card...

So in an attempt to 'blog' more, I've downloaded the app onto my phone. I think (hope) that this will help make it easier for me to maintain my new year's resolution of keeping my blog up to date. Theoretically it's easier to access and I can quickly upload all my card photos too..So let's hope this works!

Last week I finally received my Unity December KOTM (It took the longest route to Australia!) and I knew I had to stamp this flower immediately...

I made two cards and I am still creatively forming ideas for it - I seriously love this flower.





I coloured the flowers using Prismacolor pencils - I decided to use a two colour combo to colour the flowers in. I also used gold foiling to add some interest.

Linked to Simon Says Stamp - Young at Heart Challenge

Happy Crafting!


Samantha




My Little Paper World premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.

 Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.
International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

  1. Such gorgeous cards, love the flower stamp, it's very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)