Elizabeth Craft Designs: Winter Animals

Hello! I feel I haven't posted on my blog for awhile in the lead up to Christmas! Not that I haven't been creating cards - I actually feel I've made too many cards (for Christmas) and my blog has just not been kept updated. However, I do hope you'll follow me on Instagram - My Little Paper World, I post all my cards here and it's a great way to follow my creative journey for the new year!

Today I'm sharing a set of cards I created using Elizabeth Craft Designs: Winter Animals stamp set. I really wanted to create a repetitive background using the small pattern stamp and I thought that sticking to a monochrome colour scheme would make it easier. What are your thoughts on a blue owl? Purple Bear? Pink Squirrel? or Orange Fox? 
I used my Copic Markers to colour each animal in - again because I went with monochrome colours the colouring was very simple. I picked three to four shades of blue and individually coloured each section of the owl.

The sentiments on each card came from Elizabeth Craft Designs: Cute Winter Sentiments stamp set. Each card was also embellished with sequins and twine.

Check out the three cards below using the same background idea and colouring style.


Supplies:
Clear Double Sided Adhesive

Other:
Sequins
Twine
Altenew Ink
Black Dye Ink
Gina K - Amalgam Ink
Copic Markers
Foam Tape/Tape Runner/Glut Dot
Cuttlebug
Sewing Machine
Scissors/Paper Trimmer
MISTI

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)