Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Make Me Happy!

Spring themed cards for inspiration are being showcased on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.

Here is what I came up with using Elizabeth Craft Designs: Small and Large Flower Die.
This was a very simple card to create - just good old die cut layering using bright coloured cardstock and vellum. The Banner Sentiments stamp (and co-ordinating die) had the perfect sentiment "You make me happy!" I embellished the card with machine stitched lines, sequins and a twine bow.
I normally use white cardstock for my backgrounds but changing it to yellow really made the card scream Spring!
Happy Crafting and check out the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog - here for more Spring/Flower inspiration!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)