Throwback Thursday!

The last few days has been so difficult, not being able to make a card while we pack up the last few rooms and get organised for the move back to Adelaide next week.

However, when I'm not packing, changing nappies, watching "peppa pig', taking the dog for a walk, cooking, online craft shopping etc. I'm blog hopping, or pinning ideas on Pinterest ready for inspiration to hit when everything is unpacked. I'll be ready to get right back into it!

I've decided this weeks blog requires a 'Throwback Thursday', a card to inspire others...

This is a card I created 2013 for mothers day and with May fast approaching some mothers day card inspiration might just be what you need :)

Created using a Prima stencil and watercolour paint.




The next card, also for mothers day was created using a Hero Art Stamps and Inktense Watercolour Pencils. 



With all the packing, then the unpacking, my next project will be to create my Mothers day cards (for my mum and my mum-in-law) for this year! Have you created any cards for mothers day already?...I wish I was more organised, but holidays come and go too quickly these days. Im still getting over all the Easter eggs I ate last week! 

Please feel free to comment below with your blog address if you've got some mothers day inspiration! I'd love to see what you've created, previous or current!


Thanks for stopping by!

Samantha

Comments

  1. lovely cards, specially the one with the hero arts stamp.
    Safe travels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)