A Creative Challenge!

My Little Paper Worlds first creative challenge event!

Come and join My Little Paper World's facebook group to share your challenge entry.


Here are some helpful guidelines:
Use ANY MLPW product (dies or embellishments) and let your imagination go wild and create what your heart desirers (be it a card, scrapbook page, mixed media project or anything else you feel inpired to create.

Here is the exciting part!!! Though I really really really want to see you use MLPW products, if you don't have any to play with YOU CAN STILL enter! Its a great way to win some My Little Paper World products!

ADD your project to the CHALLENGE ALBUM (on my Facebook group) to be eligible for the prize. Winners will ONLY be selected from that album and I don't want to miss yours. You have until the end of the month (31st May 2016) to add your projects. You are welcome to enter as many times as you’d like.

CHALLENGE WINNER will receive 2 MLPW sequin packs -Somewhere over the Rainbow & Sparkling Pink. AND....MLPW Circle Nesting Dies -TRIBAL!!! Standard (non tracked postage included) Overseas entries welcome! 



Starts: 1st Mary 2016 Ends: 31st MAY 2016
Note:Winner picked by me! So...WOW me with something different. Think outside the box, use a technique you haven't used before, or create someting fun with a really nice sentiment. :)



SO EXCITED to SEE WHAT you create! 

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)