A quick share...

Aprils card/scrapbooking kit from Paper Flourish will be available on the 5th April. For all details please feel free to visit their blog - here

All kits come equipped with crafty goodness and instructions on how to re-create cards and scrapbook pages. Here are a few of my cards I created using this kit featuring Kaisercraft Cottage Rose Collection.

Also if you haven't already done so, I have a competition running on my facebook group - here. All you need to do is join and you're entered to win a set of MLPW Corner dies (shown below) once I reach 150 members! Pretty simple really :)


And the cards.... :)





For those interested...


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Samantha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!