May Card Kit - Sneak Peek

So next month (May) marks my last few cards designed for Paper Flourish card/scrapbook kits. I had an awesome experience designing for them, and got to learn quite a bit including stretching out dies and applying them to my cards! 


May's kit is quite pretty and I loved the colours used in Kaisercrafts collection - Mermaid Tails. For more information on how to purchase a 'craft in a box' kit visit Paper Flourish's Blog - here



I'll leave you with a quick sneak peak of my cards made for next month (which will be on sale at the beginning of May).




It also occured to me that Mother's day is fast approaching - which means for those who havent already purchased My Little Paper World Dies or Sequins now is your chance to get them on SALE!! More details to come...  :) 

Come and join MLPW facebook group to get news, latest releases, competitions, and  lots of inspiration! 



Thanks for stopping by! 

Samantha

MLPW - Rectangle nesting dies TRIBAL 
10% off for the month of April for Instagram followers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!