Another Catch Up Card!

A quick share of a few cards I made awhile ago - I'm quite a fan of paper piecing and its a great alternative to colouring (a lot quicker and something you can do in front of the t.v!) 

This cute little image is a Unity stamp called - One Little Latte






I even took the time to stamp the sentiment inside the card (which I normally leave blank!) But really should do it more often as its a great way to get more use out of all the stamps I seem to be collecting!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you've all had a wonderful creative weekend!


Samantha





These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to pm me.


International Postage Available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!